I didn't spend a lot of time or thought on tonight's dinner, but everyone really liked it. So I'll attempt to write out a recipe for it.
Ingredients:
2 c brown rice
5 c water
1 yellow onion, diced
1 T cumin
1 T granulated garlic (kind of like garlic powder)
1 t salt
2 c cooked black beans
2 roma tomatoes, chopped
1/2 red tomato, diced
1 green onion, sliced
1/2 jalapeno, chopped
1 c frozen corn
1 avocado, chopped
1 c non-dairy milk (I used homemade oat milk)
1/2 c nutritional yeast
1 t salt
1 T garlic powder
1 T hot chili powder
Juice of 1 large lime
Bring brown rice, water, chopped yellow onion, cumin, granulated garlic & salt to boil. Reduce heat, cover and boil 35 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and stir in oat milk and remaining ingredients.
Serve and enjoy! :)





1 comment:
Sorry but I will pass on this recipe as I do not like rice. But if you are able to eat rice it does sound good.
Post a Comment