We live where there are nice clothes to be found very inexpensively. Recently, we discovered a newer Goodwill in Scottsdale (a higher end part of the Valley) near a very nice mall, and I've found some nice pieces for my wardrobe there. Yay!!
It's comical, really, looking at my phone's photo album. Lots of dressing room selfies to help give me a different perspective in deciding. ;)
I have worn this sweater/shirt combo quite a bit! And the bottom pic shows my $5 Dansko Mary Janes from a few months ago. They were either brand new or very close to it. These are over $100 shoes! I love them. So good to my feet.
Bought this asymmetric, gauzy sweater and the ruffly shirt. Both for dressier times. The pic doesn't show either very well but I love them both.
This pic doesn't do my new sweater any justice. It's fuzzy and kind of sparkly. And the black T has sparkles & grey fabric thingies on it that match with this sweater and the one above.
Trying to decide on a pair of Abercrombie jeans that fit ohsocomfy in the waist but were looser in the legs than I like. Naomi suggested that I could just take them in a bit, and I decided to get them. I'm glad. A good pair of comfy jeans is hard to find. (And I love the back pockets.) Also in the pic are the pair of Teva sandals I found for $2-ish this winter and have started wearing a lot now that our temps are higher than normal.
And here's my new bike. A Mongoose for $12.49 on half-off day at Goodwill. We all have working bikes now! The kids and I are heading out on a bike ride in a moment. :)












1 comment:
Wow! You have found a lot of good deals. Our Goodwill isn't that great for deals, though I don't really check the clothes as I don't like most of the styles now days nor does my body work with them either.
Post a Comment