4.11.2012

He is risen!

Did 'ya see that?  I changed my title to have a capital letter at the start.  (Lately I've been typing my titles all in lower case, in case you didn't notice.)

Anyway.  He is risen!  That is something that should change our lives.  Not just generate a fun day of celebrating spring, eggs and bunnies, chicks & the like.  Oh, and candy.


Here are some pics from our Resurrection Day this year.  I normally forget to take pics, so this is a real treat. :)

Our rose bush is going crazy!  Also, notice on the windows the cute little bird feeders Joshua & Jesse made at Home Depot on Saturday. :)

Here are the kids in the back yard just before our Easter dinner.  They actually still had their church clothes on when I remembered to take the pic!! Yea! :)  (And all but Marissa were badly in need of haircuts, which I didn't get to before Sunday but have taken care of by now.)

My feet.  Just because. :)

Just before digging in on Easter Sunday.

Part of our dinner.  Jello eggs are a tradition for me, having made them pretty much every year when I was a kid.

David & Marissa sang Hero (the Savior to the world), and I was so proud of them!  Marissa also sang in a ladies' quartet.  And the two of them plus Matt & me sang in the choir.  It's so fun to see them up front singing to God, not afraid of being up there.


That's our Easter in pictorial form.  Hope that you & your family had a wonderful day celebrating the fact that God's not dead!  He's surely alive!! (That Newsboys song was running through my head all morning on Sunday.)





No comments: