4.18.2012

momma bragging time.

Okay, don't mind me, but I just have to brag on David a little bit. :)  So he started training in at his job for McDonald's almost exactly one month ago.  He's been really impressing the managers and even the owners.  One day when he was training at another location, his main manager called to leave a message for David, and he was saying how everyone is *very* impressed with David.  It was a proud momma moment for me, for sure. :)

So the new Wal-Mart near us opened last Wednesday, and David has been working lots of hours at the McDonald's in there.  He's really loving it.

David at the McDonald's in the new Wal-Mart, on opening day.  The other kids & I went to buy a snack and say hello.  (That's one of the owners in the blue shirt behind him there.)


Well, last night David told us that they want to promote him to Crew Trainer in a couple of weeks! :)  This is a step below being a shift manager, I believe. (I think this also involves a pay increase.)  He overheard his manager saying to someone else (when he didn't know David could hear him) that he was his best employee.

Wow!  Pretty impressive after only one month on his first job, huh?

2 comments:

Lisa W said...

Go David!

Becky Dempsey said...

That is really cool! And for only having worked for a month, awesome!