Well, once more, it's been quite a while since I've posted! I just haven't had much to say lately, I guess.
How about some tidbits from our life these past few weeks?
~We've been working hard at school and are in our fourth week now.
~We already have most of next summer booked at the Beach House (all are repeat guests) and are looking at closing it down for the slower season.
~We're about to tie the record number of 110+ temperature days... today is day 31 for this summer, and one more day will tie the record set in 2007, our first summer out here! May I just say that we are *really* looking forward to some cooler temps soon? Which leads me to the next tidbit...
~We are now only four weeks from our Michigan trip. Woo-hoo!! We have a few loose ends to take care of yet, but the break will be *so* welcome and seeing everyone again after more than a year will be so good. :) we're taking the train again and are looking forward to the relaxation that goes with that. Aahhh...
(I was going to post some photos, but apparently that isn't possible on a mobile device.)
~So anyway, that's the abbreviated version of what's going on with us lately. :)
"Murders in the Marquee" by Dana Mentink
5 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment