Yesterday I got out my painting stuff to get to work on my Beach House painting, and before I knew it, Marissa had gotten out her things to paint. After we took these photos, Joshua came and painted with us. I felt like we were having an art class for a bit there! :)
Didn't get any shots with Joshua painting, but here are some of Marissa & me...
 |
| Marissa & me painting yesterday. We took a lot of photos, but couldn't really get a decent shot of both of us painting! |
 |
| So here's one of Marissa painting alone. She was painting over something she did a few years ago. |
 |
| My Beach House painting. I think it's done now but haven't for sure proclaimed "ta-dah!" just yet. (It's so hard to know when to call it done sometimes.) |
 |
| And here is Marissa's finished (I think) painting. Isn't it nice? Very different from my style, but I love it and wish I could do things more like this sometimes. Maybe I'll have to spend some time trying... |
No comments:
Post a Comment