Wow. I just watched this video about what Christian guys think about modesty. It is very challenging to Christian ladies about helping our brothers in Christ in dealing with the temptation to lust. This is a topic I didn't "get" as a young lady until I married a man and heard about the struggle from a man's perspective. I still don't fully "get" it, not being a guy, but I feel more like I understand why modesty is so important.
And now I have a son who talks about the struggles he deals with as he has become a young man. We are so proud of him and his desire to avoid temptation, turning his eyes away from the immodestly dressed young ladies & women that are everywhere. He talks about how awkward it is to have to turn his eyes away when an immodestly-dressed young lady is talking to him, but he does it anyway.




4 comments:
I think something is missing from your post if we are to watch a video. I know for years we have been concerned to see poorly young ladies & women dress with things showing that shouldn't show.
Oh, that's weird, Mom! :( The video shows right in my post and we can click on it to watch it.
But here's the URL so you can hopefully click & watch it from here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVMZoZoKT-o&feature=player_embedded
Love you guys! :)
Or, copy & paste it into your web browser...
That was suppose to read poorly dressed young ladies & women.
Post a Comment