Hello out there! Can you believe it's April already? We had our first 100 degree day yesterday, so for us it feels like summer is about here. I'm sitting here this morning listening to birds chirping cheerfully outside and I just love it. (Of course it isn't 100 degrees today *yet*... in fact, at this moment it's 59 degrees outside.)
Anyway, this week I've been better disciplined with my online time. So as you may have noticed, there have been no posts from me for several days. But it's amazing how much you can get done when you're not sitting in front of a computer... it feels really great. :)
| This doesn't have anything to do with life around here lately, but I've been thinking wistful thoughts about our Beach House and just thought I'd post a photo a friend took for us in October 2009. |
| The garden-theme painting on Thursday. I did a tiny bit of work on it yesterday but not enough to warrant a progress photo. More to come soon... |
Well, and that's about it. Today Matt & I are going to replace the rotors and pads on the front brakes of our minivan. You know, the one with 201,000 miles. Hopefully the times watching our pastor help us with brakes before will help us. :)
We had a fun practice last night. I got myself (somewhat) familiarized with holding the microphone *really* close to my mouth and pretending I didn't care about hearing my singing voice projected from the speakers. Hopefully I won't get stage fright tomorrow morning!





No comments:
Post a Comment