4.06.2011

two firsts.

This past weekend, we had two "firsts"...

1.  Matt & I replaced the rotors & pads on the front of our minivan.  It took all day, but we did it!  We found a great video online that told us how to do the whole thing, and thankfully our pastor lent us a few tools that we needed, so we were able to get the job done without bailing and asking him to come over & do the brakes for us.  :)  By the end of the day, the guys at the auto supply store knew us.

Matt putting the finishing touches on the brakes.  I still can't believe we finally learned how to do this!! :)

2.  And on Sunday, I sang in the worship team at church. :)   (Sorry... no photo for this one!)  It wasn't nearly as scary as I'd thought it might be, and even kind of fun.  Now, I'm not sure how good I sounded, but it was fun.  I've always secretly thought it would be fun to be part of a worship team (even when we lived in Marquette) but never felt brave enough to do it.

Anyway, that's the update on the two things I mentioned on Saturday.  I'm off to make bread and do school with the kiddos now.  

Happy Wednesday! :) 

No comments: