3.17.2010

Happy St. Dottie's Day!

That's what my dad always called St. Patrick's Day when I was growing up, because it's my mom's birthday.

A few years ago, I randomly came up with the idea of taking a photo of the kids holding our "Happy Birthday" banner and emailing the photo to Mom. It's become our tradition. One year, I couldn't find where I'd put the banner, so I cut & pasted the sign into the photo with the kids.

This year, I thought I'd post the progression of photos, including today's new one. It's amazing how much five kids can grow in five years!

Happy Birthday Grandma!


2005


2006


2007


2008


2009


2010



Happy birthday, Mom! I love you and hope your day is wonderful!! :)

3 comments:

Wife, Mom, Teacher said...

LOVE Jesse's face in 2007. HA HA HA!!!

I love to see progressions like this. I don't often do it (as you seem to), but I should!

Amy :) said...

Yeah, must have been a grumpy moment. :)

I don't often do progressions, but I thought it was fun to compare these, since every year I take a pic of the kids in the same position as the previous years.

This year's is fun, with three photos of them on the couch in Marquette and three of them on the couch here in AZ. :)

Mieal Deneb said...

That's a really cool idea, Amy. :) It's fun to see how the kids have changed from year to year.

Rachel