We had friends over for dinner, to honor Jessica and their baby Matthew, who was stillborn on March 18 last year. To tell the truth, thinking about how they must be feeling on the first anniversary dwarfed any feelings about us missing Jessica. It was a good day of remembering both Jessica and Matthew.
We made Shamrock Shakes, since we weren't able to get them on St. Patrick's Day, since they were out. Ours turned out pretty well! :)
I don't think I'll re-post Jessica's birth story today. But you can click here to read it, if you like. :)




1 comment:
Losing a baby like your friends did must be very very tough, but I'm glad they have you guys. Having friends who can sort of relate (no one can ever feel or understand the exact pain a person goes through)helps a lot.
Love you guys & always praying,
Rachel
Post a Comment