
I recently signed up for Swagbucks, a search engine that earns you "swagbucks" that you can redeem for gift certificates or prizes. I'm planning to use mine for Amazon.com gift cards, to buy books for the kids' school. So far, I have 15 swagbucks.
If you click here to sign up, every time you win a swagbuck, I'll win one, too. And anyone you invite to join will earn you swagbucks whenever they win them. (I'm not sure how it all works, but I like free books!) So, whenever David wins swagbucks just for doing a search, I get them too! :)
So, go ahead... sign up and start winning some swagbucks with me! :)




2 comments:
Well, you no doubt noticed that I signed up. You've gotten probably 3 or 4 bucks that way. :)
If you get stuff for second generation buck earning, you'll have earned a few more...
Hi Dean!
Yep, I did notice that you had joined swagbucks, too. Thanks for earning me a few "bucks". :)
I'm halfway to my first $5 Amazon giftcard. It will take quite a few more of those to help much with our kids' school books, but anything helps!
Your sis,
Amy :)
Post a Comment