10.11.2014

organizing (day 11, write31days)

There's this space in our kitchen where all my paper piles collect.  I had it fairly well organized a few years ago, but it was badly cluttered and in need of help.

I hadn't really set out to do this project today, but turned my angst about our household clutter into getting "all in" with this for most of the day.  (You have to start somewhere, right?)  It feels really good, because it's been something that was bothering me for a long time.


In process...



And after...


I didn't think to take a "before" photo, but trust me.  It was bad. 

The notebooks are where I file important papers, and the reason this area was such a mess is that the notebooks were full and I had nowhere to file new papers that came in.  So when I filed away the old stuff, it freed up the notebooks for current papers.  Yay!  I feel so organized again. 

I keep looking at this corner because it makes me feel so good. :)

No comments: