10.12.2014

good news. (day 12, write31days)

Just a quick update about my MRI, from my Facebook status update on Friday evening:

"Just got my MRI report, and while I was reading it, also got the call from Dr. Spetzler's office. Everything looks great, with no sign of recurrence of my brain tumor! They recommend that I have my next MRI in 5 years instead of in two, since it's been a decade since my brain surgery and everything still looks great."
It's actually been a bit overwhelming this weekend, seeing the number of people responding to this news.  It's had over 100 likes and quite a few comments.  Wow!

All I can say is that God is good, no matter what the outcome would have been.  Both in the all-clear report, and in the case of something much worse.  But I'm very thankful for this good news! :)

No comments: