11.01.2011

oh, yeah.

The last time I posted, I totally forgot to mention another reason why life is good.  It wasn't that I had forgotten... I had already posted about it on Facebook.  I just neglected to mention it on my blog.

A few hours after my meningioma brain tumor was successfully removed.  Yea, God!! :)
Last Wednesday, the 26th, was the seven year anniversary of my brain surgery!  God was so amazingly good (as He always is), and the neurosurgery team was able to remove *all* of my meningioma brain tumor!  My recovery was remarkably speedy, and all of my follow-up MRIs have been clean.

That's the short version of the story.  Click here to read what I said about my surgery about a week afterwards.  It's pretty cool to see how God answered very specific prayers.   

(If you want the whole, start to finish, story of our brain tumor adventure, you can click in the "Labels" section to the right on "Meningioma brain tumor".  All my posts about it will pull up and you can read it all.)

No comments: