Here are a few shots from around our Beach House when we first got there, two weeks ago. The colors were at their full peak, and being there for it was a special treat for us, since we don't have autumn like that here in the Valley of the Sun.
| Marissa & me in front of our beautiful maples. By the end of our stay, all their leaves had dropped. |
| Our beach swing, looking out toward Marquette. |
| Coming back up the beach path toward the house. |
| Driving down our driveway to go check out things in town. |
| Decaf chai on the deck on a beautiful October morning. :) |
| Another shot of our beautiful maples. |
I've been thinking a lot lately (and feeling blessed about) how unusual it is for us to have two homes. When it was time to leave our Marquette home, I cried as we drove away. I just love it there so much, and did not want to leave. Yet, at the same time, where we are here in Arizona feels like home, too.
Many, many people in this world don't even have one place to call home... and we have two. Wow! It is one of those very humbling blessings that I am grateful to God for.




1 comment:
This is so beautiful. Wish I could go too. MAybe one day!
Post a Comment