Well, this week the kids have started hauling out the cold weather clothing and planning what they're taking to Michigan. Yesterday I made my lists... one of general household things to do before the trip, one of art business things, and a list of what to pack.
I have a couple paintings I'm hoping to get done before we leave (I'm not sure how realistic *that* goal is). And I have paperwork to send out for my new art venture that starts shortly after we're back. It's called ArtBridge Thursdays, an event in Scottsdale every Thursday, October through May. I'm hoping this might be a good way to sell some art in a non-threatening (aka: non-juried) way. I'm not sure yet how many Thursdays I'll be in this event, but when we get back we're going to go to check it out before I go as one of the exhibitors.
In the meantime, it's so fun getting excited about our trip. :) Yesterday, I changed the photo on our computer desktop to this beautiful one from two years ago, the first week of October, when some friends of ours stayed at our Beach House. Just looking at it makes me get that vacation-ey feeling. :) I've been following the temperatures up there and we're trying to pack accordingly. It's so difficult to imagine how *cold* we'll be, coming straight from highs in the 90s to fall upper Midwest weather.




No comments:
Post a Comment