1.11.2011

Just added some cool webcams to our Beach House site...

Living so far away from Marquette, our old hometown and the birthplace of Matt and most of our kids, we love looking online for webcams of the Marquette area.  Last week, after finding a bunch of fun ones, I decided to link to them from our Beach House website.  


The old coast guard lighthouse, a classic Marquette landmark.  Years ago, Matt & his brother Mark painted the outside of the lighthouse, but I'm sure it's been repainted several times since.

I know most of my blog readers probably aren't as emotionally attached to Marquette as we are, but I thought I'd post the link anyway.  It's a great way for us to visually keep in touch with what the weather is like up there, which is fairly important since we do still have a home up there.  

I especially like the webcams at the Marquette Commons (new since we moved away), which is downtown and in winter has an outdoor ice skating arena.  So fun!  :)

No comments: