1.07.2011

It's Friday!

My cheerful dish person for the day, Marissa :)

Jesse reading a Hardy Boys book, Naomi working on school papers,
& Joshua crocheting something. Oh, and my painting is in the background
waiting to be finished.  Maybe this weekend...?
The only reason David isn't in my post today is that he did *not* want me to post any of the photos I took of him.  I said I wouldn't post them, and I can't go against my word.  :)

6 comments:

Ed & Dottie said...

Looks like Joshua is crocheting with his nose.

Amy :) said...

Yeah, he was being silly and put it up to his face when he saw me coming with the camera. :)

Becky Dempsey said...

So Joshua has joined the ranks of crocheters in the family. Look forward to seeing his creations, too. :)

Amy :) said...

Yes, he's doing quite well with it. He's been wanting me to teach him, but with school and working on crocheting Christmas presents, I just didn't have the time.

So during our Christmas break, I showed the younger three kids how to chain stitch. Then I got a library book that showed kids how to crochet. Joshua just picked it up one day and taught himself how to single crochet!

He's needed a little help along the way, but not much. And it's *so* interesting seeing a "lefty" crochet going the opposite direction from how Marissa & I crochet!

The J's said...

Love your pics!!!

Amy :) said...

Thanks, Aunt Marge! :)