I'm feeling all Christmasey and have been enjoying how festive my blog is looking these days. So I haven't been feeling like posting something "normal" this week. But you might be looking for an update, so I thought I'd go ahead and "de-Christmasize" my blog here. Well, just for good measure, I found a Christmasey photo to help with the festiveness of my post today. :)
Anyway, on to the update...
You may remember that I posted last week about having discovered that one tire on our Suburban was dangerous. A day or two later, Matt reminded me that we had a good full-sized spare in the trunk. So we put that on and will keep our eyes open for used tires on Craig's List. All four tires are getting low on tread, so we really need to find a good deal soon.
Anyway, on to the update...
![]() | |
| There's just something about seeing saguaro wrapped in Christmas lights! |
More festive posts are coming soon...!





No comments:
Post a Comment