7.27.2009

Vacation Bible School


This week we're having VBS at our church. Matt & I are together teaching the lesson about Peter, "Extreme Forgiveness". David will be our helper, and the other four kids will be students in their various age groups.

We'll be teaching the same lesson five times, with a different age group each night, and slight "tweaking" on the lesson to make it more age-appropriate.

So today I've got lots of odds & ends to take care of before our first evening of VBS. And the theme of this week here at home is "early". That would be... starting dinner early (the crock pot is our friend!) and eating it early, Matt getting to work early so he can leave early to make it to church on time, etc.

So, goodbye for now! I'm off to the "polar extremes"... in the midst of 110+ weather here in the Valley of the Sun!

No comments: