
When we bought our '99 Suburban at auction in March, it was missing the third row bench. Our pastor spotted one at a local junkyard and Matt was able to buy it for $68! However, once he got it home we realized someone had removed the seatbelts, so we had to locate some before we could use it.
Matt went back to the junkyard and bought a seatbelt part, and I ordered the bolt to hold it in. They both ended up being the wrong parts. We discovered that just one of the parts we needed (with bolts) was $80 from the dealer or on ebay!
Back to square one...
Last week, Matt went back to the junkyard and found us seatbelts and a few other items we needed, all for $23! The belts & buckles are tan, so it's not a perfect match to our grey interior. But if we find grey ones in the future, we can resell these for a good price.
Seatbelts never looked so beautiful to me...




2 comments:
I think the tan seat belts add interest! I know people who have done that on purpose.
I think the tan seat belts add interest! I know people who have done that on purpose.
Post a Comment