
Joshua has made amazing progress in the reading department in the past 2-3 months. You could say it has really "clicked" for him these past few months. :)
A few weeks ago, I ran to the library to pick up some books I'd requested. While I was there, I took a couple minutes to grab a big stack of books from the "readers" area in the kids' section.
When I came home, Joshua was so excited to be able to read those books! Here he is, reading to Jesse & Naomi. It was so precious to see them all together.
On a related note, after Joshua started to really "get it" with reading, Jesse began to realize that he could sound out words, too! So he's progressing very nicely in the reading department, as well. :)
A few weeks ago, I ran to the library to pick up some books I'd requested. While I was there, I took a couple minutes to grab a big stack of books from the "readers" area in the kids' section.
When I came home, Joshua was so excited to be able to read those books! Here he is, reading to Jesse & Naomi. It was so precious to see them all together.
On a related note, after Joshua started to really "get it" with reading, Jesse began to realize that he could sound out words, too! So he's progressing very nicely in the reading department, as well. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment