1.27.2009

Let's try this again...

Wouldn't you know it? Once I posted about my habits I'm working on this year, I failed miserably!


Here are the kids working hard on school this morning...


Here's an update:


Bible reading~

I'm about a week behind.
Going for walks~ I've only gone two or three times since my post.
Limiting sweets~ okay, this is one thing I'm still doing. :) I ate wedding cake on Saturday, but other than that, I'm still sticking to Sundays for sweets. :)
Less time online~ hmmm... I'm online right now. Any questions?
School~ today we started earlier, but I've been horrible at getting going earlier lately.
Getting more organized~ I did tackle the paper monster a bit, but need to keep at it.

Well, there's no time like the present, right? So I'm getting offline now, going upstairs to read my Bible, then I'll go for a walk and do some more school with the kiddos after a bit of quiet time in the house. We need that right now!



How are you doing with your resolutions, new habits, or whatever you call them, this new year?

No comments: