4.14.2008

90+ degrees & AC

Well, we knew it would happen soon, and yesterday it did! We passed the 90-degree mark, and we turned on the air conditioning for a few hours yesterday afternoon.

At the same time, back in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, they just got dumped on with snow... again. The week before, they had a huge blizzard, and now they've been dumped on again! :(

Anyway, I turned on the AC here this afternoon again and will turn it off in a couple hours. Just enough to take the edge off. Thanks to our pastor, who fixed the AC unit, it works just great! It's 93 degrees out right now, according to our patio thermometer.

I love the almost constant sunshine here, and I'm glad we moved to Arizona, just in case you wondered if I'm having second thoughts. I'm not.

But we *do* have to fix the air conditioners in our vans VERY soon!! :)

2 comments:

Ed & Dottie said...

It is way too early to be having 90 degree temps. No Thank you. :) Love Ya, Mom

Roberta said...

I would melt!
We get the heat here in the heart of summer and that 6 weeks nearly kills me. Although after the 108 degree days, 90 feels pretty nice! :)
So glad you are enjoying your new home and content with where God has led your family. He is good!