1.29.2008

We have been granted a reprieve! :)

We contacted the realtor last night to see about getting an extra week in our rental house (rather than being out this Thursday). He said that it's fine!! :) Now we have a bit more time to get the new house ready and get our things moved out of here. I feel *so* relieved!

The interior of the house is encased in plastic, awaiting a final coat of paint when Matt gets home tonight, so there's not much I could do today anyway. The kids are really in need of staying "home" to have a somewhat normal day for a change. And, I'm planning to take a nap later... I am TIRED!

We're asking if we could stay until Saturday, the 9th (Joshua's 7th birthday!). I haven't heard back from the realtor yet, but I'm sure he'll say yes.

I just have to tell you that God's timing is so perfect! The realtor tells me our rental home is about to go into foreclosure. We would have been evicted right about now, so the timing of God's provision of this new home is *so* great!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome about God's timing on the housing needs. Also great that you can wait a bit about moving. Hope it all goes well. Love Ya, :)Mom

Amy :) said...

Hi Mom,

It's fun getting your comments on the house project posts. :) It's nice to know that somebody is reading them!!

The extra days for preparing the new house & moving out of this one is a welcome relief. We needed that extra time!

Talk to you later...
We love you, too!!
Amy & family :)

Anonymous said...

We do check your blog daily & some times more than once a day too. It is a good way of being part of your life. I wish there was more going on in our life to post on our blog but our life seems to be the same old same old though we do keep busy all the time. Have a good move. Love Ya, Dad & Mom