8.29.2007

Hello...

Could you please pray for us today? I know, I kind of look like I'm losing my mind in the photo there!! David took this goofy photo of me on Saturday. It reminds me of those new Wendy's commercials, except at least I'm not a man wearing a bright red wig!

Anyway, money is driving me nuts today!! In trying to get automatic payments switched from the Marquette account to our account here, I went online 3 weeks ago to change an automatic payment. Today, it it still came out of the Marquette account. There wasn't enough money, so we got charged a $20 fee. I just had to pay a $15 wire transfer fee to make sure there is money there when it comes through again. :(

We are going to join another Financial Peace University class... there's one at a local church starting next week that we hope to get into. It's so nice to have the week-by-week support with working out a budget, getting out of debt, and not going into further debt. With the new job, the move and everything, we can sure use that now! :)

Matt has a ton of things to get done this week, before the new quarter starts, so I've been praying that he could get those things done in time without stress. He has 130 patients he's helping, and he has to do an insurance report for each of them.

Thanks for praying! We appreciate it so much. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow your hair is getting really long. We will be praying for you on all the matters you have shared with us. Love You Much, Mom