
I thought you might like to see a photo of all of us outside our home here in Arizona. :) Today, we drove around to see what homes are available for sale & rent in the more "deserty" areas near our town. Lots of mountain views and seeing horses in paddocks, out in the sun. It was fun!
Oh, and you might like to know that Matt got his first paycheck the other day, after working for four weeks at his new job. So we can pay some of those bills that are coming due, and we didn't have to borrow money in the meantime!
Thank-you, God! You always take care of us!!

On another note, I thought you might enjoy a few kitten photos, too. They're five weeks old now and *very* active! The kids are all advocating for keeping them, and Marissa (I think I caught her off guard when I took this photo!) & David are here with their favorites, "Surprise" and "Tuxedo", respectively. We may have a home lined up for the one we call "Lion" (his head was shaped like a lion's when he was born), who looks like a little Siamese cat.


And this last photo is from this evening, when I poured food into Jasper's bowl. All six of them, including Jasper, attacked the food, all at once, and it was so funny to watch that I had to take a photo. Naomi found it quite fascinating, too. :)
3 comments:
The house looks nice. Is that gravel for a "lawn"?? It makes me think of being in Brazil. The kittens are getting big!
Hi Amy! Wow, you're family adventure continues! It appears that you did not sell your beach house or all your furniture. And it looks nice and sunny in AZ! We are getting rain, rain, rain in VT. You all look wonderful. You are blessed beyond measure. Keep us posted on the house hunting!!
Julie
Hi Julie,
Yes, the adventure continues! :) It's amazing how different life is here in the Southwest, compared with life in Northern Michigan!
It really is sunny all the time here. A lot of people here tire of it, but when I remember how cloudy it is so often in Michigan, I am glad for the sunshine! :)
No, we didn't sell our house in Michigan. It's been in Matt's family since the 70s, and we don't have plans to get rid of it. It was kind of fun... we didn't bring much furniture with us. We've furnished our living room here for just over $200! :) And we've found beds for the kids at garage & estate sales, and from our neighbor across the street. It's been fun. :)
We are thinking we won't buy a house here until we've paid off more debt and have a downpayment saved. In the meantime, we can just rent and not have those homeowner "to do" lists. (We have enough of those with getting & keeping the beach house in shape, long-distance!)
So we're thinking we'd like to rent someplace where there's a bit more property and views. For now, we're in a 3-month lease in this house until we decide where we want to be. We will definitely post updates. :)
Thanks for saying hello! We definitely *are* blessed. :)
Amy :)
Post a Comment