7.12.2007

Anyone want to rent a vacation home in Marquette?


A beautiful sunset, viewed from the path at our house in Marquette.


Hey, in case any of you know anyone who would like to have a getaway in a rustic beach house, right on Lake Superior, you can give them this link. It's for our house in Marquette, and we're calling it the Marquette Beach House. :) We are renting it out by the week as a vacation property to pay for the taxes, insurance, upkeep and so forth. Please pray that people will rent it and that this will help us with our finances. Thanks!

(I am still working out a few "kinks" on the site, so bear with me.... right now, the calendar is not doing what I had hoped, so I will see if I can get that figured out. Oh, and if you see anything else that you think needs "tweaking", let me know. Thanks!)

No comments: