7.06.2006

Fourth of July

Well, I'm sort of "back", I guess. It's been a good break from living in the blogosphere. I'm not planning frequent posts anymore, but maybe every now & then.

We had a good 4th of July weekend. We had company over--my cousin Heidi, her husband and their five kids. It was fun! There were 14 of us in the house!! The photo to the left is of the four shirtless boys: our Joshua (5), their Sam (5), our Jesse (3 1/2) and their Jack (3).

We spent time enjoying bonfires and watching fireworks on our beach, hiking, and camping for part of the time. This photo is of Nathan giving Heidi (with Wil in backpack) a ride over the water, with their daughter Sydney (9 1/2) looking on in amazement! We came back to our town for the 4th of July parade and celebrating their son Sam's birthday.

This photo is of Naomi watching the horses in the parade. I love the perspective Matt took this photo from. It's like being in Naomi's world. :)

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Hi Amy, I click on your blog every once in a while just hoping to see an update.
Glad you had a nice 4th...sweet picture of your daughter.