Wow, another two months have gone by already and my dreads are now ten months old! They are pretty much the same, just starting to grow a little bit (I think). And I can kind of tuck them behind my ears, which I have really missed being able to do for several months.
The next three photos were taken on December 10. I think you can see that my dreads have started to gain a little bit of length.
So that's my update for the past two months. Tune in next month for another post with my not-so-different dreads.
| Matt & me in Marquette, Michigan on November 4. |
| Matt & me in Marquette on November 10. My dreads were 8 1/2 months old. |
| On my 46th birthday on November 21. Dreads were just a few days shy of being nine months old. |
The next three photos were taken on December 10. I think you can see that my dreads have started to gain a little bit of length.
| This was last week, the first time I've been able to get my dreads pulled up into a bun since they started really maturing & shrinking up late this summer. Yay!! :) |
So that's my update for the past two months. Tune in next month for another post with my not-so-different dreads.




No comments:
Post a Comment