Eight months with dreads already...
Not much is different this month than last, other than it seems I have more loose hairs in between the dreads on the lower row on the back of my head. I'm not sure why, and I try twisting them around the nearest dreads, but they don't seem to be dreading in. I guess more time will do the trick. We shall see. ;)
Not much is different this month than last, other than it seems I have more loose hairs in between the dreads on the lower row on the back of my head. I'm not sure why, and I try twisting them around the nearest dreads, but they don't seem to be dreading in. I guess more time will do the trick. We shall see. ;)
I haven't been taking photos specifically of my dreads, so these are just random photos from everyday life. All except the last one, which I took last night because I realized today was the eight-month mark.
![]() |
| Naomi took this photo when I was helping Rue get to know a new doggie friend. (She's pretty shy around new dogs.) |









No comments:
Post a Comment