Wow, I'm almost to the end of the 100 happy days challenge! I have to be honest and admit there were a couple days this week I didn't *feel* happy and did a double posting the next day. I won't tell you which ones. :)
In any case, God is very good. Some days, I find myself posting several photos on Instagram after I've already posted my "happy photo". It's good to notice the beautiful, funny, cute, happy, pleasant things hidden in our everyday lives when nothing "big" is going on.
So here are the photos from the past week...
In any case, God is very good. Some days, I find myself posting several photos on Instagram after I've already posted my "happy photo". It's good to notice the beautiful, funny, cute, happy, pleasant things hidden in our everyday lives when nothing "big" is going on.
So here are the photos from the past week...
![]() |
| day 85, it's *so* nice in our back yard tonight! |
![]() |
| day 86, enjoying doing school outside before the heat kicks in. |
![]() |
| day 87, love this 1975 pic of my family in honor of National Siblings Day. |
![]() |
| day 88, old vacation pics are fun. |
![]() |
| day 89, such a nice feeling when the house is tidy at bedtime. |
![]() |
| day 90, we found some things I needed while thrifting tonight. |
![]() |
| day 91, playing Bananagrams with friends tonight. |











No comments:
Post a Comment