3.24.2014

are you tired of this yet?? (weeks 9 & 10 of 100 happy days)

Wow!  As of late last night, I have completed 70 of my 100 happy days.  Most of the time, I remember on the actual day to post the photo, and a few times I've had to post something the next morning because I was too busy doing life to think about it. :)

Last week, I never got to posting the previous week's photos, so I'm just posting them together this time...

day 57, orange blossoms in our backyard. They smell amazing.

day 58, just took a break from school for a walk while the kids rode bikes.

day 59, we sold our silver minivan last night... it was sort of bittersweet, watching it drive away after all the adventures we've had with it since we got it in 2005. But it was time to get a vehicle with fewer miles, and it's fun knowing a newly immigrated family from Romania will enjoy it.

day 60, it's too confusing to explain here, but God totally answered prayers during a call I just made about some orthodontic expenses. :) HUGE weight lifted from my shoulders here. Thank you, God!

day 61, been painting onions from life this afternoon.

day 62, had a good camp fundraiser at church today.

day 63, at the #scottsdaleartsfestival with friends. I had so much fun bouncing with the kids. :)

day 64, it's my mom's birthday today! We're not Irish, but we always had good reason to celebrate this date. :) Also, it's pretty cool that we have an Irish #wheatenterrier this year on St. Patrick's Day.

day 65, We made our own shamrock shakes for Jessica's birthday... yum!

day 66 (yesterday), we bought our tickets for our trip to Michigan this summer. Yay! :)

day 67, look how much she's grown! Just upgraded Rue to a bigger crate today. (And she was tiny enough to use that cat crate when we first got her.)

day 68, date night at home (the kids are all going other places) and I'm trying something new... stuffed crust veggie pizza. :)

day 69 (yesterday), a successful thrifting adventure got Matt nine new pairs of pants for work. :)

day 70, I guess they played a bit too hard...

No comments: