Ever since getting our free iPod Touch last year, I've enjoyed many of the apps made for iPhones and iPods. One of the best, in my opinion, is Instagram. For those of you who don't know (which would be me, if it weren't for Marissa), it's a photo app, where you can add filters to the photos you take. It has a social media-type feel, too, and people can follow your photo feeds. I take quite a lot of photos on IG and thought I'd post several from the past month or so.
| Marissa getting ready to dissect an earthworm. Everybody else came running when I said she was about to dissect something. :) |
| We added pickled jalapenos to our repertoire of preserved food. |
| Lunch. |
| Another great book we're using this school year. This author had a way of writing that makes things come alive. I look forward to the days we read from these books! |
| Just for kicks, a pic from our first anniversary, when we were visiting Matt's brother in San Francisco. I think it looks nice with the Instagram filters. Ah, don't we look so young?! |
| Science experiment about camouflage. (Didn't exactly work the way it was supposed to, but they had fun anyway.) |
| I seem to take a lot of photos of my feet. Here, I was waiting for a wedding to start (see below). |
| Went to a fun, Western-themed wedding a few weeks ago. Jon & Chrissy look so happy in this pic. :) |
| Table decorations at Jon & Chrissy's wedding reception. |
| Marissa & Matt :) |
| Made some yummy, healthy pecan cobbler. |
| Spent a couple days in Flagstaff for Matt's work... it was sure nice to see the fall colors. |
| Have you ever tried taking a photo while swinging? It's harder than you might think. :) |
| Beautiful Marissa with her coffee mug up in Flagstaff. |




1 comment:
Love the pics. Hope you continue to update your blog. I love seeing homeschool posts and ideas!
Post a Comment