Just a few random shots from around here lately. Happy Monday! :)
 |
| Current painting, partially done. The photo on the edge of the easel is the scene I'm painting. Also, you can see a painting Joshua just did on the wall behind the bookcase. :) |
 |
How can you be upset at your daughter for writing on her hands,
when it's the Fruit of the Spirit?? :) |
 |
| Blooms from our backyard. Our yard is coming to life this spring! |
 |
| Okay, kinda crazy pet shot here! The kids dressed Zoe up the other day in Jesse's Packer hoodie. Weird, huh? :) |
4 comments:
The flowers are lovely. I'm yearning for my flowers to come up. But, winter doesn't want to let go. We had snow this morning that stuck to the ground for several hours!
Rachel
Hi Rachel,
We've been following your crazy weather!! Yikes... halfway through April and it's like winter again!
I couldn't comment on your art blog because you don't have comments enabled, but the face on that Battlestar Galactica guy is amazing! Faces are *so* hard to get right, but you're doing a great job! :)
Thanks Amy! It was funny because our digital camera has a face recognition thing that puts a box around faces so it can focus on them, and it recognized the face in my drawing! I told Jason I'd take that as a compliment! :) (That's Captain Apollo btw).
I disabled the comments on my costumes & artwork blog because I was getting some strange comments.
Rachel
It looks as if Marissa is going to cheat on a test of something with that written on her hands. :)
Post a Comment