2.28.2011

update.

Well, the older two kids' temperatures are lowering these past two days.  Still a "temperature" but only in the low 99's now.  The younger three are doing pretty well though still running fevers of at least 100 degrees.  Well, and horrifying-sounding coughs, but it's all relative when you are on day six of coughing kids with high fevers!  They don't have any of the "warning" signs of flu/H1N1, so we just stay home and wait this thing out. 

I never did seem to get the flu and am hoping it stays that way!  Matt is back off to work after a very helpful weekend... I am ever SO thankful for all his help when I felt a bit wiped out on Saturday. :)

I thought I'd post a photo of the painting I'm currently working on.  At present, it actually has some paint on it, but it doesn't look too impressive yet.  This penciled-in outline looks nicer, at least for the time being.  :)  Amazing, how many layers of paint it takes to make a painting.

This one is already claimed.  It's for a friend... these Quarter Horses belong to her family back in Alberta.

1 comment:

Mieal Deneb said...

This painting is going to look beautiful when it's done, I can tell. :) Glad to hear the kids are "coming out of the woods" with the flu or whatever it is.

Rachel