skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Did you know you can run out of space on Blogger for photos?
Well, I just did! I was going to upload photos from my parents' recent visit and got a message saying that I had reached my limit of 1 gigabyte of free storage. So I had to purchase 20G more for $5/year. It will take a while for the limit to be updated on my account, though, so the photos will have to wait. :(
4 comments:
That is very interesting! I didn't know that there was a limit! I'll have to see how much space I'm using!
I just left a comment, but the next verification word that came up was "endor" and I just thought it was sort of funny. Of course I suppose not everyone would recognize it from the Star Wars movies!
That's good to know. I wondered if there was some sort of limit. Is that per username, or per blog? Because I have several blogs!
Becky, that's funny about "endor" being your verification word! :)
Rachel
I'm pretty sure it's per account, which I think is per email address. So if your blogs are all on one account, then your storage would be spread between them. I *think*. So much for a definite answer, huh?!?
But you could search on Google Help under storage and probably find the answer. Also, Dad said he has a program that shrinks the amount of space a photo takes without shrinking the size of it? I should ask him about that, too...
Amy :)
Post a Comment