12.01.2010

It's so hard to focus...

Oh, I have been *so* distracted this week by the whole Christmas atmosphere! 

Matt & the kids, getting ready to pick out our Christmas tree Monday night.

On Monday...
  • I shopped online and found the kids a few more presents
  • we started playing our Christmas CDs
  • I got the Christmas bins out of the garage
  • the kids & I put up lights outside the house
  • we decorated the inside of the house
  • the kids & I made a space in the house for the Christmas tree
  • so that when Matt came home, we went & got our tree
  • and then the kids & I decorated the tree.

Our Christmas tree, 2010

Yesterday, the kids & I picked up our Christmas cards from Sam's Club... they had a great deal on Thanksgiving weekend.  :)  Now we just have to budget in buying all those stamps!

And I am *thoroughly* distracted by the whole Christmas-ey atmosphere here at home.  Hopefully I can pull myself together enough to do school with the kids for 12 more days before we go on Christmas break on the 17th!

No comments: