This week, our oldest three kids are at Bible camp. They were all so looking forward to it and I can't wait to hear about everything they've been doing and learning this week. :)It has been so strange to have only two kids in the house! Even weirder is when I drop them off at VBS each evening. Then, for a little while, I am alone at home. This hasn't happened since three years ago, when friends were kind enough to take the kids for me so I could pack for our move to Arizona. Wow.
I haven't gotten anything *huge* done this week as one might expect, being alone for a bit each day. But I have tidied around the house, vacuumed, dusted, gotten caught up on laundry, done a bit of school with Jesse, taken them to the library, gone out with Matt, helped Naomi tidy up her room, and worked on getting them to put away things they've gotten out (instead of me doing it... which is much easier, by the way). We have also eaten a lot of leftovers which would normally not be enough for a meal with everyone here.
This week has been a strange mixture of missing the older kids, being really excited for them, and enjoying the time spent with just the younger two.
It's been a good week. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment