After several hours of work this past week, I still won't post any photos of our closet, since it's not looking good enough to document. I'm too embarrassed. But I *will* post a few photos of the progress I've made. After my work this weekend, mostly sorting out boys' clothes, I ended up with...
these two bags, which promptly went out to the trash bin....
these three bags, which are in our trunk waiting to be given to friends....
and these two empty plastic bins. I *love* throwing things away!! This could get rather addicting, and it's a good thing, because...
I just have to say, where *does* the clutter come from, anyway? I look in our closet and it seems like it doesn't look better yet! At any rate, the all-out assault on the clutter monster has started in earnest here, and I hope to have more progress photos to show for it later on...




4 comments:
I am right on this wagon with you! I am always dismayed how fast the house gets cluttered again! I *just* had the house clean for Emily's birthday party and it is already looking awful! So I've started tackling the lcutter myself. I also am trying to get to some of those "one of these days" projects, too!
We have been trying to declutter the "Blueroom" for about a month as we keep getting side tracked. I had hoped this would get done a lot sooner so we could tackle other spots before heading to AZ.
Way to go! I have family coming too and goals to clear out many areas of the house. I'll have to look up that show.
Nice new look for your blog too! :)
It sure helps me to have a deadline, which is why I chose by the end of April... before company, our mini anniversary trip, and the big trip to Michigan.
Roberta, thanks for the compliment on the blog. I just went to Shabby Blogs yesterday & changed the background again! (They have *so* many cute backgrounds, I could almost change them every day!)
Post a Comment