1.13.2010

Naomi lost two teeth!


Naomi bumped her teeth on a bench sometime in November, causing her bottom two front teeth to come loose sooner than they would have otherwise.

She wasn't sure about the whole loosening the tooth business and finally got the first tooth out on the 28th of December. The second one came out the next day, after quite a lot of "coaxing". She apparently decided she liked this "tooth fairy" business!

This photo was taken right after she lost the first tooth. A bit bloody, but I think you can see the excitement in her eyes. :)

4 comments:

Ed & Dottie said...

She looks so funny with out the tooth. Sarah has a loose one too.

Amy :) said...

What's really crazy about Naomi losing two teeth is that Jesse has yet to lose any! I guess he's on the "late" side of things and she's on the early side...

Becky Dempsey said...

I see that Mom already mentioned Sarah's loose tooth. I was surprise that she would have one yet since she was slower in getting her teeth in the first place. The funny thing is, she didn't realize her tooth was loose until the dental people came to school to do a check up and they told her!

Burtonbunch said...

Loved the new look of your blog and all the pictures and comments!! So fun--the kids are growing up so fast it seems!