Thought you might like to see some random shots around here this past week or so...
Random shot of our backyard, with barstool still in place from the boys' haircuts and window screens waiting to be taken to Ace Hardware to get new screens put in. Oh, and Jack the dog lying in the grass.
David working hard on his schoolwork.
Joshua working hard at his school.
Joshua is our dish putter-away-er. He made this sculpture out of our camping dishes last week, and I just had to take a shot of him with his sculpture before I took it apart. :)
You know, as homeschoolers, we really "get into" our work! Seriously, though, I love having a globe so that we can see the places where things we're learning about happened. The other day, David & Marissa were wearing the halves of the globe and thought I should try it out, too.
Jesse & Naomi were pretending to be secret agents Friday evening. I thought it was pretty comical, with them wearing shorts and these suit coats with the collars turned up. :)
Marissa got contact lenses last Friday~
Before...

After...
1 comment:
I love it when my kids put outfits together and use their imaginations and play. Isn't it awesome!! : ) It's great to see kids actually be kids.
Post a Comment