The next day, we got a coupon for a new Great Clips salon about 1/2 mile away, so yesterday I took Naomi for her haircut. I asked for Naomi to have bangs (for the first time ever!) and a trim to the rest of her hair. (It did feel a bit like rewarding her for cutting her own hair, but she's been instructed not to *ever* cut her own hair until she's old enough to know how to do it right. And that would be when she's a grown-up.)

This is Naomi, just a few moments ago. She posed with what Marissa called her "blog smile" when I told her I was putting the photo here on my blog. :) We all like her bangs a lot, and she's been spending a lot of time in front of our closet mirrors, admiring her haircut, dancing, singing--very happy-Naomi-type behavior. So I'd say she likes her new haircut a lot!




4 comments:
Naomi looks nice in her new hair cut. Love Ya All, Mom/Grandma
CUTE! My first thought also ( before I read what you said) was how much she looks like Marissa now.
I can just imagine all the mirror antics. :)
Psst, Amy, she looks a lot like YOU at that age! ;)
Love you,
Rachel
Rachel,
I actually thought the same thing, too! Different color eyes, longer, darker hair in braids, and she would look quite a lot like I did at the same age. :)
Amy :)
Post a Comment