My parents came, we had a nice visit, and they are back in Michigan now. I plan to post soon about their stay and the things we did while they were here.
For now, though, I am trying to catch up. Catch up on laundry, getting back into school full-time, etc.
Things are good here. We went camping Friday night, went to Tucson on Saturday, and had a fun, church family-ish day yesterday. And our new church directory, complete with photos of everybody, is finally in people's hands as of yesterday. I spent a lot of time working on it, and I'm pleased with how it turned out. The last directory was two years ago, before we moved out here, and it's amazingly thinner than the new one. The church has grown *lots* since the last directory came out. Which is very cool. :)
Anyway, back to more catching up...
"Murders in the Marquee" by Dana Mentink
5 days ago




1 comment:
Sorry we caused you to have to do so much catching up. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment