12.22.2008

What we've been up to lately...

We're enjoying the Christmas season here. Today's post is a photo montage of what's been happening with us lately. If you imagine Christmas music playing softly in the background, you'll get the full effect.
Enjoy! There will be more photos later. I'm waiting for our camera batteries to charge, so I can download the new photos from this weekend. :)

Naomi playing with nativity sets and telling the story of Jesus' birth to nobody in particular.



Jesse, Jack the dog & me in our backyard a couple of weeks ago.



Our beautiful Christmas tree. It's a Grand Fir, shipped from Oregon. It smells *so* great!


A forest of saguaro Christmas cards. I've made & sent 200 of these. That would be why I haven't posted for a while.


David & Marissa were Joseph & Mary at the Christmas program on the 14th. They, along with Joshua & Jesse, were in the kids' choir. (The Raggedy Ann doll is not the baby Jesus in the play.) Oh, and I designed the two sets behind the kids there.



The Pee Wee Club kids in the Christmas program. I've been blessed to help Shanna (pictured) with this Wednesday night group. Jesse & Naomi are on the right side of the photo.



Marissa knitting by the Christmas tree.

The secret forest. Jake the cat *loves* the Christmas tree!


Christmas cookies. We took these, fresh from the oven, to our homeschool group's "Birthday Party for Jesus" a week ago today.


Dinner at our place with friends Dan & Laura, and their three kids before they went to Missouri for Christmas.

I'll add more photos once I get them downloaded. Probably later on today, but I'm not making any promises...

No comments: