Just a few moments ago, I heard Joshua's voice, "Mom, could you come help us? We thought this was a good idea, but it wasn't, and now we can't get out!"
That's a funny analogy! Marissa and I lifted Joshua out of the box and then Jesse climbed out. It was pretty funny and they were laughing the whole time!
God has been *so* gracious to me throughout my whole life. Not only has He saved me by His grace (Ephesians 2:8-9), but He has blessed me with an amazing husband & best friend of 25 years, six great kids (one in heaven, three at home & two off at college), family & friends who love Him, a great life & comfortable home here in sunny Arizona, and many other blessings too numerous to mention. Stay a while if you like, and click around my online home to read about some of the things God is showing me, as well as the ordinary, beautiful things in our life, too. My blog isn't especially profound, but it is what it is, and I hope you enjoy the adventure! :)
3 comments:
They look like a turtle with two heads that got turned over on it's back. Cute! Love Ya, Mom
That's a funny analogy! Marissa and I lifted Joshua out of the box and then Jesse climbed out. It was pretty funny and they were laughing the whole time!
That made us (Syd and I) laugh! Thanks!
Post a Comment