What do you think of my new background? I liked Gina's new background so much that I went to the site where she found hers. Once I decided which background I liked best, it wasn't hard at all to do!
I like how your old template fits with the new background! Very cool. I'm totally fine with you putting a link on your blog to mine - in fact, I think it's really fun when people do that!
That Blogger background actually is a new one, since the old one looked terrible with the new background! So I went through Blogger's choices & picked one that looked good with the new background. I'm *really* happy with the results!
Tracy,
I went to that website, then on the left clicked on "Free Backgrounds", then just clicked on the various categories to the right. I think this background was in "polka-dots" or something like that.
Once I found it, I clicked on the background and the very specific directions for how to put it into your blog came up.
From there, I ended up choosing a new Blogger background that would look good with this new one from the other site.
Hopefully that didn't totally confuse you!! I'm no computer genius, so maybe that's an encouragement that you can do it, too! :)
God has been *so* gracious to me throughout my whole life. Not only has He saved me by His grace (Ephesians 2:8-9), but He has blessed me with an amazing husband & best friend of 25 years, six great kids (one in heaven, three at home & two off at college), family & friends who love Him, a great life & comfortable home here in sunny Arizona, and many other blessings too numerous to mention. Stay a while if you like, and click around my online home to read about some of the things God is showing me, as well as the ordinary, beautiful things in our life, too. My blog isn't especially profound, but it is what it is, and I hope you enjoy the adventure! :)
4 comments:
Amy,
I like how your old template fits with the new background! Very cool. I'm totally fine with you putting a link on your blog to mine - in fact, I think it's really fun when people do that!
LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND. I want to that web site too. What is url or whatever #'s you need. I'm new to this stuff.
Thanks for your comments! :)
Gina,
That Blogger background actually is a new one, since the old one looked terrible with the new background! So I went through Blogger's choices & picked one that looked good with the new background. I'm *really* happy with the results!
Tracy,
I went to that website, then on the left clicked on "Free Backgrounds", then just clicked on the various categories to the right. I think this background was in "polka-dots" or something like that.
Once I found it, I clicked on the background and the very specific directions for how to put it into your blog came up.
From there, I ended up choosing a new Blogger background that would look good with this new one from the other site.
Hopefully that didn't totally confuse you!! I'm no computer genius, so maybe that's an encouragement that you can do it, too! :)
Amy :)
LOVE IT!!! :)
Post a Comment