There's so much I could write about this past year of being in Arizona. But my mind is busy preparing for our trip back to Michigan, the first since we moved out here. So those things will just have to wait. :)
Craziness has ruled supreme in our home for the past couple of days. The kids have been *wired*!! Yesterday, we thought it might be the unhealthy meals we all ate, too much crammed into one day, etc. to blame for the kids' behavior. But tonight, we realized they are just plain excited about going to Michigan this week. So excited, they hardly know what to do with themselves!
Tomorrow at this time, our van will be packed. On Tuesday morning, we'll head out for the airport about 5:00 a.m. I must admit... the mom in this family is really excited about our vacation--what feels to me like the trip--so it's really no wonder the kids are so wired and ready!




1 comment:
Amy, It was so good to see you guys. We wish we could have spent more time with you. I'm repeating myself because I just sent you an e-mail, but I thought I would comment on your blog.
Post a Comment