This is the first room you see when you get to the top of our stairs. KB Homes (the builder) calls it a "loft". I'm not sure what we'll end up calling it, but I thought you might enjoy seeing a couple photos of how it looks. In the photo above, the door leads to the master bedroom.David & I moved the couch upstairs last Wednesday, to get it out of the living room. (That was *quite* a feat in itself!) Having the couch up there makes for a nice, relaxing, non-bedroomey place to sit while upstairs.
I have a couple of Marissa's paintings in the loft, and my plan is to set up a system for displaying more of the kids' art in that room. David & Marissa use the computer in this room for school, so it's kind of a "school room", too. :)
We just got a Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 megapixel camera on Saturday, so these are the first shots I've posted on my blog using the new camera. We got it for half the sale price, with a Best Buy gift card we got from a work Christmas party! :)

Here's David working on school at the computer, facing the front of the house (to the west). To the right of the couch is our laundry room.




No comments:
Post a Comment